Sunday, March 27, 2011

If you're unsatisfied with the lack of progression in Trevor's speech, here are some quotes from his previous accident to help lighten the mood:

I got a kickass body. Check out my fallopian tubes.

Screw that, I'm not even going to the library if I'm mentally regular.

[Defining homophobia] They usually like just boys and girls but that race only likes one kind of people.

[About spilled water] There's liquids all over the place. How am I supposed to survive?

[Pointing to sushi] I wish they'd have this at Taco Bell.

You never listen to a lady's mother. You guys should've stayed in love.

[To our dog] Bear, go do something important. All you do is lay there and do dumb dog things all day. You can't even come over and give me a hug and kiss when I call your name?

Who am I supposed to spend my life with? I'm much too cool.

Somebody should write a book about me 'cause I'm fantastic.

Trevor: I wanna bring a gorilla to Western's campus.
Goost: You know gorillas maul people, right?
Trevor: Well yeah, but so do alligators!

Walker: Did you hear Gary Coleman died today?
Trevor: Did Travis Pastrana die too? I hope so.

I just need to date a lady that will clip my fingernails.

What's that one animal that lives in the lake? A hillbilly?


I think these go to prove that even though Trevor says some wacky things now, there's a good chance he's going to be just fine...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I'm pretty sure thats normal content from an average conversation with Trevor. It's great to hear his humor and positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete