Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! We love you, Trevor.

Today, the physical therapists came in and helped Trevor walk. And by helped Trevor walk, I mean they literally held his entire body weight up and moved his legs for him. I don't know if that counts as progression, but it definitely gave us a sense of hope that maybe someday soon Trevor will be able to do it on his own :)

Turn your volume up. My friend sent me a CD with this song on it. I have heard it a million times before, but somehow this time, it made me bawl my eyes out. In a good way. It kind of put everything in perspective and calmed me down about this whole situation. "Just breathe. Another day. Another day, just believe. Another day. I'm used to it by now". Really it is all we can do at this point. Just believe. And I do; Trevor is going to be just fine!

2 comments:

  1. What a great song for you and your family! Many prayers everyday coming your way!! Nicole Vale

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite songs of all time!!! Love it! Telepopmusik is z best!

    ReplyDelete